1) Bernie Sanders for POTUS. The only liberal candidate for this office, in my opinion. Here’s my opinion on that race:
2) Joe Sestak for Senate. Here is why:
3) Josh Shapiro for Attorney General. I can also live with Stephen Zappala. Please do not vote for John Morganelli.
4) Auditor General and Treasure are uncontested. Both good guys.
5) If you are in PA Senate District 15 (Dauphin County except southeast and Perry County), please re-elect Rob Teplitz for State Senate. He is the incumbent, and has generally done what I like. He has an opponent who has no chance to beat the GOP challenger, who will be loaded with cash.
6) If you are in CD15 (Charlie Dent is your Congressman), please vote for all 5 Bernie Sanders Delegates to the Dem Convention. I am one of them (yeah, me!), then…
7) If you are in CD15 (Charlie Dent is your Congressman), please write in KAREN FERIDUN as your sixth delegate choice. I know she will stand for all liberals hold dear at the Convention; she is a friend of mine, the head of Berks Gas Truth, if you follow the fracking battles.
8) If the ballot question to extend judges retirement age to 75 is on there, vote NO. We need new voices on our courts, and this is the GOP’s effort to keep older Republican judges on the bench, as PA now has a heavy Dem voting advantage. They may remove that initiative question, but if it is there, please vote against it.
9) If you are in the 106th Legislative House District (John Payne is your Representative), please, please, please do NOT write in Tom Mehaffie on the Democratic side. He has blanketed our district Dems with postcards instructing us how to do so, but offering not one reason why we would. And for good reason: He is neither a Democrat, nor a liberal leader. The whole flyer thing is as deceptive as it is a huge waste of cash. But then his owners Mike Musser and Kevin Sidella have cash to burn, as exemplified by his huge billboards in what is essentially an unchallenged race.
Fiscal prudence? Even Rs gotta wonder.
That’s it. Happy voting!